Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gay Fish! Otherwise known as Kanye West

My my ma- my favorite. Alright so as of late, my musical ears have been pulled more towards the rap/ hip-hop genre. By that I mean all the songs that are played on the radio that have some kind of “phat” beat to them. Honestly used to hate the radio, ever since I got my car a year ago. It’s just been something that makes me really, really mad. Same songs over and over again. (Uncle Cracker Reference… terrible song.) So anyways, for at least 8 months I’ve listened to cd’s and that’s it. But! On the way to a playoff soccer game for my school I happened to be in the car with a friend of mine, and for 2 hours there and back all we listened to was the radio, which leads me to my favorite artist for now, Kanye West. Everybody’s been talking smack ‘bout im. And not to say I blame them, he’s one of the cockiest people alive and although somebody’s good there’s really nobody I know who would say their biggest regret is, “Not being able to see myself in concert.” I mean… really? Wow. O.o
However, there’s a good possibility that the music he’s producing or has been on his new c.d. 808’s and Heartbreaks is some of the most “live” music being put out on the hip-hop scene in a long time. Now don’t get me wrong. Music is a big part of my life right? And rap isn’t my usual genre of choice, but seriously. If you haven’t listened to his new c.d. do it. If I’m wrong, let me know, and we’ll see what kind of crap music you listen to :]. Kidding..? Have a good one. Happy Easter… belatedly

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to agree :)
    lol I like how we were talking about this in 2nd and this happened to be the subject for this blog....

    ReplyDelete