When people get together in high school, I never expect it to go... anywhere to be completely honest. If it does, hey good for them, but more than likely it ends in some messy, crap situation where they don't talk for a least a few months, friends hate friends, enemies join and make things worse. I'm not really sure where i'm going with this if only to say that to be in a relationship when young, or probably any time in your life you've got to realize the ending consequences or what could happen. It's always nice to think about the happy times you will have and only those happy, amazing, wonderful times, but freakin check reality kids, life isn't all about flowers and rays of sunshine.
Now I honestly can't speak completely from experience, having never been in a relationship but I know enough from losing friends to having people mad at me nearly 24/7 that things go wrong. I've tried to be more "whatever" about things, but sometimes it's just not that easy for most people. To dwell on the past, is to go nowhere but backwards. In my opinion anyways. I respect most who say "I love you," to one another, even though it's obvious that they're cheating or whatever the case. Another life lesson learned.
More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment