Thursday, February 26, 2009

tech connect

Technology is a straight all day thing for me. Not that I wouldn’t live without it or have buttloads of fun all the time. It just happens to make life… that much easier, and by that much I mean like. Dang. I’ll just walk your through my regular day and show you how and when I use technology. And, no it’s not going to be something as simple as a spoon, or chairs. Great technology sure… but not something that I’m totally omg about. Aight, here goes. So I wake up to my alarm off of my IHOME, check my CELLPHONE to see if anybody has texted/ called me through my awesome night of sleep. Shower, etc. etc, hop in my CAR, hey may not be great but it drives and has some pretty saweet bass. Get to school TEXT, probably too much throughout the day. Get out for lunch for TWO HOURS, (not technology but balling) go to my friends house watch some TV, play some XBOX, use the OVEN sometimes the MICROWAVE to cook me some good homemade food. No more weak cafeteria bologna. Senior wassup!? While I wait pump some jams off the COMPUTER, and maybe dance a little bit? Go back to school, see some stuff on the PROJECTOR in English and then roll on home. Listening to CD’s, or sometimes the RADIO! I get home, go running with my IPOD… and then, pretty much just watch TV and hop on the COMP(UTER.) All in all I use technology to either, have fun, keep me happy, or get my eat on. Hope the capitalization wasn’t too annoying.
Peace – have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment